PTA KEY NEWS
30th April 2021:
Can you spare just a bit of time? Perhaps you could help us firm up an idea for "Summer Hamper ~ Class Raffles"? Each class could collect in small prizes to put together to create a hamper, which would then be raffled within the class group.
It would make such a difference to have some more people involved. We have a PTA Meeting coming up on Tuesday 11th May - please save the date!
Do get in touch now via: email@example.com
Support Us with Your School Lottery
There is a draw every Saturday, with tickets costing just £1 and there are options to buy:
- as a monthly direct debit (so 1 ticket each week over a calendar month costs just £4.34)
- or by debit card as either a rolling monthly payment or a one-off payment to cover 1, 3, 6 or 12 months.
It is a great way to support your school and also be in with a chance at winning the:
- guaranteed weekly Wood End School cash prize or
- one of five £100 B&Q Gift Cards! (until 5th June) or
- the BIG £25k jackpot!
Do read below for details on our upcoming dates, and have a look at our other pages on this site including:
- Details of how to earn commission for the PTA via online shopping
- Who's who and how to contact us
- Can you lend a hand?
If you would like to make a donation to the Wood End PTA you can do this through Virgin Money Giving and choosing "Wood End School Parent Teacher Association", via the "PTA Payment" option on School Gateway, via the PTA Event Page or contact us for Bank Details. - Thank you.
PTA DATES: UPCOMING EVENTS, MEETINGS AND FUNDRAISERS . .
YOUR SCHOOL LOTTERY
- A fantastic fundraiser with a draw every Saturday. www.yourschoollottery.
- More details on this page on the school website: www.woodend.herts.
PTA MEETINGS FOR THIS SCHOOL YEAR - 7.45pm Online
We normally run 2 PTA Meetings per term. All parents/carers/teachers welcome (you are already a member). Do join to share your views or just listen in. Everyone welcome. Please email us so we can send you the join details.
- Tuesday 22nd September 2020
- Tuesday 3rd November 2020 (7.30pm AGM, followed by PTA Meeting)
- Wednesday 13th January 2021
- Thursday 18th March 2021
- Tuesday 11th May 2021
- Thursday 8th July 2021