Vision and Aims
The children are at the centre of everything that we do and as a learning community, we continuously challenge ourselves to achieve the highest standards. Wood End School is an organisation committed to ensuring equality of opportunity in the development of all staff and pupils.
Wood End School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
THE AIMS OF WOOD END SCHOOL
‘Learning Together, Respecting each other’
- To provide a happy, safe and caring environment in which our children can learn and achieve their full potential whatever their ability.
- To develop self-worth and respect for others and encourage tolerance and appreciation of diversity.
- To work in partnership between home and school.
- To encourage independent learners by creating responsible and confident children, with lively minds, who are able to make the most of every opportunity as they grow up.
- To encourage the children to appreciate and be aware of their environment and to play an active part in its care and preservation.
- To help each other celebrate achievement and enjoy success.
- To develop a concern for the world in which we live, instilling respect for other cultures and religions.