Can you lend a hand?
Would you like to get in the festive spirit in the run up to Christmas?
We would love for a team of people to organise a Christmas Event this year – it could be a big fair, small after-school event or perhaps you could look after one component. It would be great to hear your ideas and have some more people involved. As always there will be lots of support.
Can you help with the Children's Disco (19th October)
- On the day could you assist setting up and/or clearing up the Junior Hall and Dining Room?
- During the Infant Disco (3.30 to 4.30), during change over, and/or during the Junior Disco (5.00 to 6.00) could you be available maybe to cover an exit, be on the tuck shop, help in the "quiet room" or cloakroom?
- Or perhaps you could arrange within your class to host a playdate to allow a few other parents to stay at school during the discos and tidy up?
The parents who manage the Second Hand Uniform Sales need people to join the team
- Currently we run sales once a term on a Friday afternoon. Can you help?
We also have some ideal small roles for newbies, for example:
- Maybe you have a little time to put some words together to explain and promote "Profit Match" / "Match Funding".
- Perhaps you could help serve refreshments at the next Fun Run or Sports Day.
- Do you have a printer along with a laminator and could put up posters at the school gates for us in the run up to events?
- The PTA Container needs a little tidy up and stock check from time to time, could you be an extra pair of hands?
Please get in touch: do come along to a meeting, or catch Joanne, Morven, Jo, Georgie, Laura or Kirstin at pick up/drop off in the playground, or send us an email: PTA@woodend.herts.sch.uk